MESOTHERAPY is not a supplementary medicine or an alternative medicine. It is the name of the application of mediations by intradermal or hypodermic injection.Bringing affected areas and medication application area closer to each other is the aim of this technique.
How does MESOTHERAPY Remedy work for Hair Loss?
This treatment is used to stop hair loss, improve the quality of present hair, and activate the growth of new hair. A few doses of selected medications are applied to the skin using special needles. This is a local treatment that affects implicated area.
MESOTHERAPY treatment can be implemented to the scalp in certain periods. This technique is superior to the other conventional drug therapies because it is a very effective remedy with a small amount of medication and this method would cause less or no side effects.
What to Anticipate after MESOTHERAPY?
MESOTHERAPY is a different type of medications used for hair growth.
After first application, improvement of hair is observed in a few weeks.
After six weeks, new hair starts to grow again in applied areas and become regular hair structure. In a particular period, applications should be repeated.
Indications of Scalp MESOTHERAPY
- Male pattern hair loss (androgenetic alopecia ), early initiation of treatment is the most efficient process in men is the early initiation of treatment
- Traction Alopecia (hair loss because of traction or pulling)
- Alopecia areata (Sycosis Vulgaris),
- Hair loss due to post-natal
- Diffuse Hair Loss (a common hair loss, more frequently seen in women)
- Some scalp diseases (psoriasis, lichen, seborrheic dermatitis, etc.)
- Early initiation of treatment is effective in men.
Who are not suitable applicant for MESOTHERAPY?
Pregnant women, breastfeeding women, those with immunologic disease, cancer patients, people with diabetes, and those have anticoagulant therapy, are not suitable patients for MESOTHERAPY